PRSSA is the student society of PRSA. It was founded in 1968 to better foster and promote a relationship between students and professional public relations practitioners.
PRSSA has more than 10,000 members at hundreds of universities across the country. Benefits of membership include:
- Leadership opportunities on the local and national level
- Networking with public relations professionals
- Professional development and training through chapter meetings and conferences
- Scholarship opportunities
- The chance to learn more about your future career with like-minded students in a fun, collaborative environment
PRSSA offers an affiliate membership to students who attend universities without a PRSSA chapter. For more information on the affiliate program, visit http://www.prssa.org/about/affiliate.aspx.
The Thoroughbred PRSA Chapter is proud to partner with and support PRSSA chapters throughout central Kentucky. To learn more about our involvement with PRSSA, contact our PRSSA Chair Natalie Partin at firstname.lastname@example.org.